Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The People Solutions Site HR Partner is a client facing role that will work closely with Centers of Expertise (COE) and HRBLs to ensure successful execution and delivery of agreed upon regional solutions strategies and processes. The People Solutions Site HR Partner will provide broad support to a geographical area with subject matter expertise and experience (on average) in two-three specific areas (e.g., Total Rewards, Talent Management, Training, Performance Management, Onboarding, Team Effectiveness, Employee Relations).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive performance and embrace change in a high growth employee population while fostering flexibility, adaptability, and productivity.
- Collaborate with business site leaders to drive organization culture, inclusion, and employee engagement.
- Serve as connection point to COEs to customize local policies, solutions, and programs, to meet business needs.
- Maintain regular onsite presence and strong business relationships, as a member of local leadership teams.
- Deliver recurring regional/site HR services and core process execution generated from COE and HRBLs.
- Deliver expert coaching and consulting to senior management and employees to drive a high-performance culture at a regional level.
- Partner with HRBLs and business site leaders to support talent assessment and organizational talent planning for identified employee population.
- Support change management and organizational development strategies that influences organizational change in support of regional strategies.
- Ensure delivery of a sustainable, consistent employee experience aligned with the HR strategy and employee value proposition.
- Understand business requests and strategize on the execution of these solutions with other HR leaders, as needed, to determine best solution and course of action.
- Continuously monitor performance of HR programs locally and be the voice of business with COEs providing real-time feedback, when needed.
- Ensure transparency of information for continuous improvement within the HR Community.
- Effectively communicate change (in partnership with comms team) across region.
- Function as local “face of HR” for locations with large employee populations providing feedback and input when necessary and escalating issues, as needed.
- Help find the right balance of local requirements and global consistency, including managing local-HR specific vendor relationships.
- Oversee activities that require specialized and deep local knowledge, expertise, and presence (e.g., labor and employment laws, regulations), and provide insights to COEs and HRBLs.
- Own and manage relationship with local employee representative bodies (e.g., works councils, unions, etc.) if applicable.
- Support ER cases, crisis management and investigations (as needed) at the site level.
- Support local employees on benefits, including leaves of absence as needed.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- 7 + years of experience in Human Resources in a client-facing role.
- 5+ years of experience working in a global and distributed work environment
- 5+ years of experience in an HRBP and/or COE role – working knowledge required to apply COE interventions
- Strong experience in leading/co-leading, from an HR perspective, the building-out of a new manufacturing facility from the ground-up
- Strong experience in establishing core aspects for the HR function, locally, by partnering closely with key Centers of Excellence (COEs) within HR
- Experience in working with a multi-national Corporation
- Experience with program or project management
- Experience with organization transformation and integrations
- Experience with managing labor relations, with knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Be an advocate of the HR Operating model at the Manufacturing facility in Parvomy, by helping educate managers and employees on the HR Operating model & HR solutions
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in Bulgarian and English
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Travel: 10% of the time