At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
This role provides analytical support to senior sales and finance leaders, as they drive strategic decisions. Your responsibilities will include developing relationships with functional leaders and providing them with data-driven recommendations. You will also perform core FP&A tasks such as budgeting, forecasting, and month-end close.
This is a highly analytical role that’s in charge of US Commercial costs and it interacts with multiple executive business partners. You will also have significant impact on Intuitive’s commercial strategy and growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute budget, forecast, and month end close activities for US commercial fixed costs
- Generate in-depth and actionable analysis that drives measurable performance improvement
- Lead the streamlining of recurring processes, while maximizing effectiveness
- Analyze complex business problems using data from internal and external sources
- Participate in cross functional teams, bringing data to diagnose and improve operational issues
- Support internal goal setting and tracking
- Develop capacity models and efficiency metrics to support resource allocation decisions
- Support junior analyst with complex analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, data analytics or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant finance experience involving analysis, modeling, and reporting
- Proficiency with dashboard creation and data visualization tools (Tableau preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency writing SQL queries preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking ability
- High level of intellectual curiosity, self-motivation, and accountability
- Exceptional analytical skills with strong business acumen and ability to derive insights from large datasets
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong collaborator with skills in lateral leadership, interpersonal communication, and presentations
- Highly organized with ability to support and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Strong ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and succinct manner
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be willing/able to work onsite at least 2 days/week at our Peachtree Corners office
#weareintuitive #provingwhatspossible #womeninfinance
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay, incentives, benefits, and equity. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including experience, skills, and qualifications. The target salary ranges are listed.
Base Salary Range Region 1: $118,700 - $170,700
Base Salary Range Region 2: $100,900 - $145,100
Travel: 10% of the time
Workplace Type: Set Schedule - This job will be onsite weekly, the percentage of onsite work will be defined by the leader.