At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
The Center of Excellence (COE) Master Data Management (MDM) position will be a results-oriented strategic thinker that is responsible to drive the technology-enabled discipline in which the business and IT work together to manage, standardize and have oversight of data quality and integrity for all master data domains which are connected to or power the ERP system (SAP). This position will set up the Master data to ensure the uniformity, accuracy, stewardship, semantic consistency and accountability of the enterprise’s official shared master data assets. The COE MDM works with Business owners, other Business process architects (COE leaders), solution vendors, technical architects along with IT to establish and drive process improvement, define, document data definitions and advocate for the improvement of data quality and integrity, specifically around material master data. This role will be critical to help build an infrastructure that will create and build a seamless end to end process to delivery world class medical device products to our end customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive change management for MDM governance, strategy and gain cross functional alignment.
- Drive strategies to ensure data taxonomy, hierarchy and material master attributes can be consumed in EDW for output by the business for analysis and reporting by working with enterprise and franchise analytics teams.
- Lead the Center of Excellence for MDM by managing the creation, implementation and maintenance of master data management, best practices and standards across Global COE and IT systems thru the life cycle of the parts thru all business units. This includes NPI thru service EOL.
- Work with IT, COE and Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Business users to understand current and define future state of how MDM drives data integrity thru all systems connected to the ERP. This includes shaping solution designs and following a structured methodology for maintaining data integrity across systems.
- Enable users to optimize system capabilities and ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure and reliable.
- Develop and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to align and support other functional data owners for ongoing maintenance and data integrity all different functional areas and aid in resolving data quality problems through the proper choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement.
- Drive data cleaning strategies and maintenance thru Global COE groups to effectively manage expired data, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in master data management, data governance, or similar along with SAP HANA S/4
- Minimum of 3 years of project team or staff management.
- Minimum Bachelor/Master’s degree in a Supply Chain, Business, Data Analytics, Operations, or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience working with industry standards, regulations, and guidelines in data management, database warehousing, or other relevant systems with a strong understanding of data modeling, profiling and mining.
- Understanding on how material master attributes affect ERP system, data and how they are related cross functionally and impact to each of the global areas.
Nice to have:
- Experience setting up standardized processes and procedures to manage master data.
- Ability to influence and drive change cross functionally and work collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment and juggle competing priorities where there is ambiguity and multi-tasking.
- Ability to develop and maintain business partnerships with customers at all levels, including resolving conflicts, anticipating customer needs, and prioritizing schedules from multiple customers.
- Excellent communication and listening skills to translate complex problems using non-technical terms.
- SAP/Agile experience preferred.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who do not reside, or plan to reside, in Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, or Tennessee.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay, incentives, benefits, and equity. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including experience, skills, and qualifications. The target salary ranges are listed.
Base Salary Range Region 1: $175,200 - $262,800
Base Salary Range Region 2: $149,000 - $223,400
Travel: 10% of the time
Workplace Type: Onsite - This job is fully onsite.