Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The Product Portfolio Marketing Manager role is located within the EU Marketing team. The primary functions are to lead the Da Vinci Single Port (SP) Product Portfolio in Systems, Vision and Instrumentation in Europe developing, implementing and executing marketing and sales strategies/tactics for these product portfolios. Further enabling the management and success of existing and newly launched products while accelerating the adoption of Intuitive’s product portfolio in Europe. This position will work jointly with the EU and Global Marketing teams, Customer Training, Commercial Learning, Sales and Operations teams to drive utilization in targeted procedures for both portfolios.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and leverage product management skillsets to manage the da Vinci SP System, Vision & Instrument product portfolios;
- Implement go-to-market strategies for new products within multiple surgical specialties through close collaboration with the EU Clinical Marketing, Sales leadership and Training teams on launch strategies and tactics to increase utilization;
- Grow sustainable SP utilization across Europe and support sales by implementing new sales tools and collateral;
- Collaborate with Commercial Learning to deepen Sales force knowledge of SP Products;
- Lead new product commercialization through cooperative work with Global Marketing, field Sales and cross-functional teams;
- Work cooperatively with Global Product Marketing partners, Sales (Clinical and Capital Sales), training and key surgeon champions to successfully grow the utilization of product portfolios;
- Maintain a front-line presence for the customer experience, assisting Sales with critical troubleshooting and raising trending product performance issues;
- Maintain forecasts and work closely with the Global Marketing and EU Marketing Operations team to ensure continuous product availability and manage product EOL strategies;
- Develop analytical, scalable tools to monitor the portfolio, competition and opportunities;
- Plan and execute product marketing availability at tradeshows by working collaboratively with Marketing Communications and Clinical and Country Marketing;
- Attend key tradeshows and conferences to assist with product demonstrations and market research;
- Develop and maintain procedural knowledge and key surgeon relationships by attending cases, and collaborating with Clinical & Country Marketing;
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales or marketing within a medical device or therapeutic company
- Experience in marketing or sales of capital equipment strongly preferred
- Proven ability to effectively position, launch and message product/procedure
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively, prioritize and smoothly manage goals and initiatives with competing priorities
- Strong commercial acumen to drive product adoption
- Self-starter with ability to problem solve and establish solutions in a high-growth and fast-pace environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills in English
- Language (spoken and written): fluent in German and/or French
- Strong interpersonal skills across multiple constituents
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office product suite
Travel for this role is expected to be up to 50% of working time across Europe with occasional travel to the US.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Travel: 50% of the time