At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare’s hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere—we strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture—our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real-world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The Clinical Sales Associate will help maximize the utilization of installed da Vinci® Surgical Systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement the clinical sales plan defined by the Clinical Sales Manager to drive utilization of the da Vinci® Surgical System.
- Become a da Vinci® Surgery expert mainly across core indications for the region in order to support the development of surgical robotics programs in the assigned territory.
- Support regional Sales and Marketing development events that create system awareness and procedure adoption.
- Develop a da Vinci® Surgery plan for each surgical team to insure they are capable of using the system independently within a reasonable time frame based on their volume and access to the system.
- Drive utilization of the da Vinci® system by working with surgical teams to review and select appropriate cases and ensure consistent usage of the da Vinci.
- Drive continuous expansion of the user base by working with key hospital staff and surgeon thought leaders to develop a qualified lead funnel; interactions with C-level, senior hospital staff and KOL's would be supported by the Clinical Sales Manager.
- Lead surgical teams through training sessions, helping them understand system operations, OR integration and da Vinci® Surgery applications.
- Be a resource to the surgical team, providing guidance and insight on the use of the da Vinci® Surgical System through providing case support.
- Responsibly manage administrative tasks; reporting of sales/procedures, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports, etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of two years of experience in support and training in medical device industry or minimum of two years of prior sales experience in healthcare.
- Successful experience as sales support or successful experience in Sales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and local language as required.
- Ability to travel up to 50%, dependent upon account distribution.
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the Operating Room environment preferred.
Intuitive ist ein Arbeitgeber, der gleiche und gerechte Beschäftigungsmöglichkeiten bietet. Wir bieten allen qualifizierten Bewerbern und Mitarbeitern gleiche Beschäftigungsmöglichkeiten, unabhängig von ethnischer Herkunft, Geschlecht, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität, nationaler Herkunft, Hautfarbe, Alter, Religion, geschütztem Veteranenstatus, Behindertenstatus, genetischen Informationen oder einem anderen Status, der nach den geltenden Gesetzen auf Bundes-, Landes- oder lokaler Ebene geschützt ist, und verbieten jegliche Form von Diskriminierung und Belästigung.
Gemäß den „Fair Chance“-Gesetzen berücksichtigen wir qualifizierte Bewerber, die verhaftet wurden oder Vorstrafen haben, für offene Stellen.
Travel: 50% of the time