At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare’s hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere—we strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture—our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real-world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
Be responsible and a owner for coordinating, translating and assign of quality and training documents and work instructions and for placing them in the right place. In addition, as support for all other translations. Support in training topics
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translate quality & department documents and work orders in the medical technology field from English into Bulgarian.
- Translate and proofread internal corporate documents.
- Create and implement WIs and Processes for Translations.
- Coordinate translations for different languages.
- Manage and coordinate documents in document control and training program.
- LMS (ISU) administration
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in translation and/or interpretation studies or equivalent English and Bulgarian language training, foreign language correspondent, technical editor.
- Minimum two years working experience.
- Experience with CAT tools (SDL Trados Studio).
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Structured work approach.
- Experience in or knowledge of medical technology or similar fields an asset.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.